SSC is going to conduct SSC CGL Tier 2 exam on 25th Oct 2015 and 26th Oct 2015. Are you preparing well for SSC CGL Tier 2 exam or not?? If not then join our FB page of SSC Study material and get latest updates related to GK, English, Arithmetic, English etc. As we all know there various SSC exams scheduled in Oct, Nov and Dec. So we are continuously providing SSC Study material for our readers.
Before you go through the questions below we would also recommend you to go through other GK quizzes as well.
GK Questions for SSC exams 2015
1. Who has won the 2015 Right Livelihood Award ?
Ans-Inuit and Arctic activist Sheila Watt- Cloutier of Canada
2. Who was appointed as BCCI President ?
Ans- Shashank Manohar
3. Which State government Launches Citizen Portal to submit on-line complaints to the police stations through
4. Who has emerged as world’s largest cotton producer ?
5. Brian Friel, who died recently, was a greatest playwright belongs to which country?
6. Who will provide 120 million dollars loan to upgrade the India-Bangladesh electricity network?
Ans- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
7. Who was appointed as CFO of Flipkart for commerce platform ?
Ans- Sriram Venkataraman
8. India’s first solar powered district court inaugurated by Prime Minister at which place ?
Ans- Khunti, Jharkhand
9. Who has assumed additional charge as the Chairman and Managing Director of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) ?
Ans- Dr Anup K Pujari
We recommend to take some practice papers and solve them before giving the main exam that will help very much in the exams
SSC – Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Mains Exam (Tier – 2) Paper 1 & Paper 2 : 20 Practice Sets with Solved Paper 2014 (English) 5th Edition
If there is any query in your mind feel free to leave the comment below.
Stay tuned with SSCsyllabus.in
Like our FB page for more SSC Study material
Tags: GK Questions for SSC exams 2015, GK Questions for SSC exams