SSCsyllabus.in brings here GK quiz for SSC exam. As we know SSC CGL Tier 2 exam tentatively will held on 25 Oct 2015. Try this quiz and know where you stand? Questions including answers are also given in the post. GK quiz is more focused on SSC exams. So take this quiz all the best!!.
GK quiz for SSC CGL Tier 2
Q1) Per Capital Income is obtained by dividing National Income by?
- Total working population
- Total population of the country
- Volume of the capital used
- Area of the country
Q2) What is the name given to the common currency of the European Unions?
Q3) One of the oldest and longest serving NE legislators passed away on 26th September 2015. Name him.
- T.G. Lyngodh
- A. B. Lyngdoh
- H. S. Lyngdoh
- None of the above
Q4) NDMA recently celebrated which formation day on 28th September 2015?
Q5) Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the Press Trust of India (PTI)?
- Hormusji N Cama
- Riyad Mathew
- Mahendra Mohan Gupta
- Mihir Shah
Q6) What is the objective of National Water Policy (2002)?
- Participation & involvement by beneficiaries
- Private sector involvement in management and development of water resources projects
- Rehabilitation to proceed concurrently with construction of project
Q7) Name the state which leads in India in terms of absolute number of persons living in urban areas?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
Q8)Which Committee recommended abolition of tax rebates under section 88 ?
- Chelliah Committee
- Shome Committee
- Kelkar Committee
- None of the above
Q9) What is ‘Zero Base Budgeting’ ?
- Infinite deficit financing
- No appraisal of new programmes
- No curtailment in unproductive expenditure
- Preparation of new budget every time
Q10) Which is the highest civilian award in India ?
- Bharat Ratna
- Arjuna award
- Gandhi Peace prize
- Dronacharaya award
1) Total population of the country
3)H. S. Lyngdoh
5)Hormusji N Cama
6) All of the three
9)Preparation of new budget every time
Computer full forms for SSC CGL tier 2 exam
For more information visit: SeeResult.in
Tags: GK quiz for SSC CGL Tier 2, GK quiz for SSC CGL, GK quiz for SSC